Re: Build problems for f-spot on debian and ubuntu using packages

Reposting without attachments
 an update to the site :
 http://f-spot.org/How_To_Build_from_HEAD

 on my chroot debian unstable, I needed to install the following packages :
 sudo apt-get install libgnome-desktop-dev

  apt-src install f-spot

 and then the following :
  apt-get install libtool git libdbus-glib1.0-cil
 libdbus-glib1.0-cil-dev  libtaglib-cil-dev libtaglib2.0-cil  mono-gmcs
  automake1.11 libtool git-core intltool  libgnome-desktop-dev

 hope that helps someone.

 But the build fails :
 mdupont@space-station:~/experiments/f-spot2/f-spot$ make
 Building ./F-Spot.sln
 /usr/lib/mono/4.0/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Reference
 'gtk-sharp-beans' not resolved
 FSpot.Bling/Animation.cs(35,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace
 name `GLibBeans' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive
 or an assembly reference?

 installing this package libgtk-sharp-beans-cil allowed it to build
 with lots of warnings.

 but running fails , see buildlog.txt
https://gist.github.com/raw/3756020/10153f2a57039357954731c77775e3cc815a2b13/buildlog.txt

 And on my main system : Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
 same problems... build worksn run fails. see buildlog2.txt
https://gist.github.com/raw/3756020/e11b291f691912675a3c08ecf63ae28d529ecfe9/buildlog2.txt

--
James Michael DuPont
Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com