Re: Question about f-spot's CD export behavior

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 01:54, Sven Utcke <sven utcke gmx de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how do we know that people have brasero installed at all? So I guess this
> needs to be user-configureable anyway.
>
> As to what it expected of it, I'm probably no good judge, but I guess
> opening a data project with all selected photos already in it would be
> acceptable.
>
> Sven

I agree on the user select-able burning software, and started to build
that out.  I mostly just wanted to get it back into working condition
based on what it was previously.  I was just trying to get some
general feedback on the feature.

As of right now it copies all of the images to burn:// and then
brasero is called to burn whatever is in that URI.

- Stephen