Question about f-spot's CD export behavior

Someone reported a bug about the CD export tool crashing, so I started
to look into it and clean up the code a bit there.  In the past it
just called brasero -n which prompted the user to save an iso image.
Now brasero at least as of 3.2 -n does seem to really do anything.
They have a new switch --immediately that prompts you to either burn
the image or create an iso.

Long story short, is this the behavior that people expect?  I think
there is a -d --data option that would launch brasero and start a data
project.

I don't have a ton of time right now, nor do I really want to focus on
the CD export beyond making sure it at least works, but would be
interested in seeing what people thought?

Cheers,
Stephen