Re: Copy Link Location Context Menu v0.82

Am 09.03.2011 16:27, schrieb Tim Howard:
That was something I quite liked to. I don't have any information as to
why it disappeared. If there's no good documented reason why it was
removed (or someone speaks up) I'll look at adding it back in. But you
have to open a bug first so we can track the discussion and it can serve
as a reminder.

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Jae Stutzman <jaebird gmail com