Re: Copy Link Location Context Menu v0.82

Jae,

That was something I quite liked to. I don't have any information as to why it disappeared. If there's no good documented reason why it was removed (or someone speaks up) I'll look at adding it back in. But you have to open a bug first so we can track the discussion and it can serve as a reminder.

cheers,

tim