An idea for searching albums and playing by Rhythmbox

Hi,
I want to search an album by looking covers of albums, because of this I imported my covers and tagged Covers_Album-Jazz. Now I can access my music archive as covers.
I think that It's possible to add "play album" command.
Firstly I thought to write code myself, but I don't know F-spot code organization and I'm new in linux programming. You can write faster than me.
There are two additional commands:
    1) On the Import window, adding another choice box : "Take the whole path of file"
    2) On the Edit Image window, when we click mouse-right button, adding a new menu command : "play the album"
It will take the path of picture and find album songs and play with Rhythmbox.

Is it a bad idea? or hard work?

Bora