rightclick to tag

Hi,

I recently upgraded from Ubuntu 10.04 to Fedora Core 15 (XFCE spin,
but I'm strongly considering going back to Gnome).

On Ubuntu, I could rightclick on images, both in browser and in full
screen mode, and then select an option "Attach tag". I used this a
lot.

On Fedora, this option is not there anymore. The rightclick menu
allows me to *remove* tags, not to attach them. Well, I can only add
tags if I first select the photo(s) and then either go through the top
menu and select Tags->"Attach tag to selection", or type Ctrl-T
(making sure that really only the photo I want to tag is selected and
not some ohter photo(s)). Or drag the photo to the tag in the side
bar. None of these options is available in full screen mode. I find
full screen mode the best mode to select & tag photos (mostly for
exporting to flickr), for me it's clumsy to go back to non-full screen
mode each time I want to tag a photo.

Maybe there is some design reason behind this, but I consider this a
bug. Also all documentation I found on f-spot claims that I should be
able to rightclick and add tags. If you are serious about removing
this functionality then the docs should be updated to reflect that.

Thanks,
David