Re: weird error (does not exist) on import

> The directory you selected "/home/utcke/
> Photos/2009/09/01/img_1557.jpg" does not
> exist. Please choose a different directory
>
> This is weird.  The directory of course does exist:

> So, why can't I import this file (which, after all, is shown
> correctly in the dialog)?  What could I do without reimporting
> importing all the other files in the directory?

Ok, turns out reimporting all files actuallz does no harm, so that's
fine.

Now I have a new problem where for some reason no images are shown as
being import-able, even though the files are readable just fine by
other programs.  The path in question is
/home/utcke/Photos/2010/06/06, so again nothing unusual there...

Any ideas?

Sven
--
  .xxxx.       FACE-Tools                                      |||||
 |(o)(o)|      http://www.svenutcke.de/sw/Face/              {. @ @ .}
  | __ |       Face detection and recognition                  \_U_/
   \__/        for photo-managers like F-Spot