Re: Time synchronization [was: GPS geotagging: first steps to implementation]

On 09/02/2010 10:34 AM, Massimo Citterio wrote:
Il giorno mar, 31/08/2010 alle 12.31 +0200, Mike Gemünde ha scritto:
Libchamplain:
-------------
http://projects.gnome.org/libchamplain/

osm-gps-map:
------------
http://nzjrs.github.com/osm-gps-map/

I have seen both websites, at a first glance they seem both valid
I think we should do some test with mono integration to choose properly

Some time ago I started working on this, and I got the osm-gps-map widget nicely embedded in f-spot.

http://www.mail-archive.com/f-spot-list gnome org/msg04859.html

I could try to see if I still have that code, but I suppose it won't work anymore because during this time both osm-gps-map and f-spot have probably changed considerably.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <-- geek in un lingua international!