Re: Gallery 3 export

Ken,

I don't know if anyone is aware. Have you filed a bug? I don't have a test gallery setup but if you wanted to setup test credentials for me to use I would be happy to take a look at it. I've been testing the other exporters since I am in the process of replacing obsolete code. I wanted to eventually get around to setting up my own Gallery for testing purposes but it would expedite things if one was already available.

tim