Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

Can you run it with --debug and post the logging on pastebin and a link to the mailing list?

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm having a lot of trouble with f-spot lately. First, within the last year importing from my camera became broken somewhere with gphoto2; I know that's not f-spot, but it breaks the process. Card reader it is...

Now, I upgraded to Ubuntu 10.10 (amd64); I started up f-spot to import some new photos, it crashed during import and corrupted the database. I'm trying to recreate the database, but f-spot seems to spin out of control and eat up all of my RAM every dozen or so CR2's, even if I just try to import a single file. It's doing it reproducibly. Anyone know what's going on?

--Pat