Re: I wanna write an extension! But where are the devs?

People are around a little, but mostly only when a message like this one is posted.
Michael Lissner
mlissner michaeljaylissner com
909-576-4123

Jan Girlich wrote on 03/12/2010 09:38 AM:
Hi,

I have an idea for a plug-in to semi-automatically synchronize EXIF
timestamps. Maybe someone remembers me, I already wrote a prototype
which barely worked and asked a little about it in the IRC.

So I subscribed here, but there is like no traffic here? Are you guys
only hanging out in the IRC? Where do I wanna go to get in touch with
the active developers of F-Spot?

And is there more documentation on extensions than this?
http://f-spot.org/Extend_F-Spot

Cheers
Jan