Re: Not able to build F-Spot 0.7.0 from source.

On 18/06/2010 13:47, ceed wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:44:58 -0500, zekopeko <zekopeko gmail com> wrote:

Try compiling it and post the output here (not the WHOLE output but
the part where it gives you errors).

It's actually not the compiling that gives me error's, it is .configure. Should I still try "make" and post the output?

I got lots of missing deps when I used .configure in ubuntu. It's usually just a case of working out which one it wants from the messages, installing it, and running .configure again. Repeat as necessary! I think I took about 5 attempts before it finally configured but it was just a case of going round the loop a few times.

Dougie