Re: ANNOUNCE: F-Spot 0.7.0 Released!

Dear F-Spot folks,

Am Mittwoch, den 16.06.2010, 20:44 +0200 schrieb Ruben Vermeersch:

> After a month of intense hacking, we have just released F-Spot 0.7.0,
> the first release of the unstable 0.7 series, which will lead up to a
> stable 0.8 in september. This means radical changes, possible breakage
> (which we try to avoid) and generally a lot of progress.

congratulations on this release. I was looking at the F-Spot Web site
and found that 0.7.0 is announced everywhere without saying, that it is
an unstable release. What version should users deploy?

[…]

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Anyone wanting to see some screenshots take a look at Ruben’s blog
post [1]. I would not mind if you added links to it in the release
announcement. (But your post had not been written then probably.)

[1] http://weblog.savanne.be/200-f-spot-0-7-0-released