f-spot idea/feature request

Hi

would be great if a future version would provide a way to access the
database via the command line, so that you for example can give f-spot
some tags and get a list of files back. That way one could easily build
web interfaces or other services around f-spot and doesn't have to use
the database directly and therefore there will be less problems when the
database scheme changes...

I for example want to have all my pictures online (well all pictures
that have certain tags, e.g. public). At the moment I'm using

https://oss.netshadow.at/projects/show/phpfspot

accesses the database directly, but I think it would be cleaner, if I
could just call 'f-spot --batch --query-tag "(A and B) and not C or D" '
and then parse the file list.

Thanks for all the great work... Looking forward to new F-spot version ;)

cheers
	ARUN