Ubuntu / Adopt an upstream

Hello everybody,

I've posted in the past a couple of mails here, but let's present myself more officially: my name is Jean Levasseur (formerly known as "foxmike"), I'm a Ubuntu / Archlinux user from Québec, Canada, and a big fan of F-Spot.  I am also an amateur photographer and F-Spot has quite a large place in my photographic workflow.  I've been looking for a while what I could do to give a hand to the project, considering my availability as well as my coding knowledge.  I must admit my coding knowledge ends with python/bash and still, to a limited degree, but I'm always looking for some nice things to learn.

Now with Ubuntu there is that "Adopt an upstream" project [1] that looks interesting and after a quick check in launchpad, f-spot doesn't seem to have that kind of link with Ubuntu.  I would stand up to provide such a link, if you guys are interested and if in fact nobody else is doing so already.

What do you guys think about it?

- Jean.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Upstream/Adopt