0.7.0 release preparation meeting

Hi all,

I'd like to do a short meeting to go over what needs to go in / be
postponed for 0.7.0 (which will come soon).

If you would like to attend, please fill in
http://doodle.com/ea4wzbqpqwb5cf5h

Do it fast because I want to hold this soon.

The time slots were chosen based on my short-notice availability. Next
time we should schedule this more in advanced and with more options
available, to make it more suitable for people on the other side of the
planet.

Tentative planning:
* Go over 0.7.0 milestone bugs, defer/assign them
* Discuss potential release blockers
* Decide upon 0.7.1 goals

Location: #f-spot on irc.gnome.org.

Will post the final date/time soon when we have a couple of responses
(whereby I mostly mean: responses from our biggest contributors).

Cheers,
   Ruben