Re: FSpotFS

Basically it builds a directory hierarchy of F-Spot tags allowing
navigation and photo viewing, this way I can walk throw my collection
without touching the original organization (by date for example).

Sometimes it's easier to work on a directory than opening F-Spot.

Photos might be repeated in different directories if several tags apply,
but shouldn't be repeated in the same family tree.

Also, images are represented by soft links to original files.

I've pushed a couple of changes, it checks database schema version now, as
was recommended on another thread.

Matías

Excerpts from Anton Keks's message of Tue Jun 01 03:36:09 -0300 2010: