Taglib# branch merged

Hi all,

I've just merged the taglib-metadata branch, which switches from the
difficult to maintain (and subtly broken) metadata code in src/Imaging/
towards the new, pretty and highly unit-tested Taglib# library.

In the long run we should see better metadata support and less crashes
on corrupt files. And an easier to maintain codebase, because metadata
handling in F-Spot has been greatly simplified.

This is a big switch though:

And such switches rarely come without regressions.

>From the top of my head:
 - Some lesser-used RAW formats are not supported yet.
 - The metadata pane has been disabled for now
 - Extracting color profiles from images is currently disabled

All of these issues should be (and will be) resolved before the 0.8
release. But may I ask everyone to test as much as possible, throw as
much weird files onto it and report bugs!

An overview of the bugs related to this change can be found here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=618682&hide_resolved=0

   Ruben