Re: Two extensions written long time ago for F-Spot

Hi Vincent,

I have tried the split screen merge request of yours (http://gitorious.org/f-spot/mainline/merge_requests/1518), which would be a highly useful thing, but it seems to only apply to some very old version of f-spot that I didn't manage to run with my photo database.

Would you like to update it to a more current version of f-spot? I will be glad to test!

Anton