Two extensions written long time ago for F-Spot

Hi,

I wrote an evolution more than a year ago to allow rectangular selection using the mouse in the thumbnail view. I also wrote an extension to allow two pictures being displayed at the same time, splitting the screen in two part, horizontally or vertically.

Have anybody tried this evolutions ? I first put them as patch in bugzilla, then as merge request in gitourious.

I would appreciate comments about this, I'm affraid the more we wait, the more it will be difficult the merge them with the current source tree...

Sincerly,

Vincent Pomey.