Re: terminal info

I almost always run with --debug so that I can see what's going on. This is very useful as I have 'write metadata to file' ticked, and if I have changed a tag that affects hundreds of photos it can take a long time for the physical file changes to be completed. I like to make sure they're all done before I exit f-spot (I know they resume next time I run f-spot if incomplete)

Dougie