Re: Tips, sharing practices.

On 08/20/2010 08:46 AM, Gengis Kanhg Toledo Ramírez wrote:
f-spot tip:
If you want to delete some bad picture within an import set, it will be  better
to give them a ERASE TAG instead of deleting them immediately.  When you finish
to watch all the set, you can filter only the "ERASE  ones" and confirm your
desire.

Actually I have a "to-do" TAG with the following tags inside: DELETE, ALMOST THE
SAME, UNSURE, CLASSIFY, SEND, etc.

A hot-key for tagging more than the rating/stars would be very useful. This was discussed briefly a couple of months ago.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/f-spot-list/2010-June/msg00053.html

I've logged a bug/wishlist for this. Bug 627467
I did a search to see if it was already logged and couldn't find it. Which means it probably has already been logged! />)

Dougie