Re: f-spot feature request

I've done this exact technique of starring photos as a way to tag them
when full screen.

Some workflow work needs to be done to figure out how best to accomplish
this sort of task, because sorting through photos after a trip/event is
very common, but it's hard to do at present.

Michael Lissner
mlissner michaeljaylissner com
909-576-4123