Re: importing specific files, using regex or patterns

Doing the SQL trick shouldn't be too hard, especially, if you use a certain script that I wrote:
http://michaeljaylissner.com/blog/script-to-cleanup-fspot-database

Of course, you're doing two very similar things either way...

Michael Lissner
mlissner michaeljaylissner com
909-576-4123

Ali Servet Donmez wrote on 10/17/2009 07:38 AM:
On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 15:10 +0100, Tim Wiles wrote:

Or if the directory is too big to copy...would this be possible?
(please correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am)

Well, of course you'd need enough space to copy file to.

[...]

Another option would be to use sqlite to find all records with
"-thumb.jpg" in the photos.db database and remove them.

Sure, but that s**ks even worse. Also you should remove files from your
library manually.

[...]