Re: Two hard to translate strings

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 01:45 -0800, Alexander Shopov wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I am updating F-Spot's Bulgarian translation currently. There are two strings that are hard for me to translate:
> Planar Configuration
> Gain Control
> Can someone explain them? I will gladly commit translation comments afterwards in the source.
> Is planar out this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeiss_Planar
>
> Kind regards:
> al_shopov

Gain Control is the label for the exif:GainControl tag
"This tag indicates the degree of overall image gain adjustment."

Planar Configuration is the label for the tiff:PlanarConfiguration tag
"when Planar Configuration=1, this implies that all components must have
the same BitsPerSample value; when Planar Configuration=2, different
components could have different bit depths."

regards