Re: updating time stamp doesn't alter all versions

On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 11:33 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> I just did a group update (i.e. selected multiple photos) of time stamps
> and have now noticed that f-spot did not adjust the EXIF timestamps of
> all versions of the selected pictures -- only the currently displayed
> version.
>
> To have to go through and select each version for a timestamp update is
> a real pain when you have 400 photos selected and only a dozen or two
> have multiple versions of their photos.
>
> Is this intended behaviour or a bug?

This seems buggy to me.

I have been experimenting and simply switching the displayed version
actually fixes the timestamp on the other version -- the one that was
not fixed during the timestamp edit operation.

But still, to have to go through all 400 photos, finding the ones that
had modified versions and just changing the display of them so that
their timestamps are also adjusted by the edit is just a pain.

I suppose ultimately, some day, assuming somebody goes through all
versions of all photos, this will be self correcting, but I would prefer
the timestamps on all of the versions of a photo be correct as of the
time that I edit the timestamps.

b.