Re: Building environment?!
- From: Michael Hutchinson <m j hutchinson gmail com>
- To: smurfd <smurfd gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Building environment?!
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 16:56:22 -0400
On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 9:18 AM, smurfd<smurfd gmail com> wrote:
> i have a question, from time to time, it seems that F-Spot, among
> other projects using GTK# and Mono, needs the SVN/GIT releases of
> GTK#/Mono to compile and build.
> Is there anyone who has a neat little script for getting and building
> such an environment?! (and expecially keeping it separate from the
> Mono/GTK# that comes with the basic linux distribution installation)
] [Thread Prev