Re: gconf for F-Spot?

Hey,

On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 23:45 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Is there a page that describes various gconf options for F-Spot?
no

> 1) I would like the Import, Rotate, and other icons to be on the side,
> not the top, of the interface. We have a widescreen monitor and
> vertical pixels are valuable. I'd liek to eliminate the text from the
> icons as well.
no gconf key. but you can set in your system-wide prefs that you want
icons without texts, or texts next to icons instead of below them.
> 2) Likewise, if the timeline can go on the side it would be great.
no option for this. a vertical timeline is.... weird. but you can hide
it.
> 3) I need to configure single-clicking for my manual disability.
there's gnome accessibility layers that should handle this.
> 4) Other various tweaks, I'd like to see what is available.
check Preferences.cs.

but if there's no ui to change a setting, it means that it's probably a
bad idea to try to change it.