Building Web Gallery

I have loaded 50 pictures into F-Spot on Ubuntu Karmic. I selected all 50 in browse mode, then clicked on Photo/Export To/Folder and selected the desired target folder to build the web gallery. I get an error dialog:

System.IO.IOException: invalid handle to path "/home/jcobban/Windows/My Pictures/2009_10_02/Gallery/index2.html"
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (...
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(...
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor(...
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(...
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(...
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor(...
at System.IO.File.CreateText(...
at FSpotHolderExport.HtmlGallery.SaveHtmlIndex (...
at FSpotFolderExport.HtmlGallery.Generate Layout()
at FSpotFolderExport.FolderExport.Upload()

Gee I wish Gnome would let me just copy the text from the error dialog!

--
Jim Cobban   jamescobban sympatico ca
34 Palomino Dr.