Invitation for F-Spot at the Southern California Linux Expo

Greetings,

I would like to invite the F-Spot project to attend the 7th Southern
California Linux Expo.  The show will be held February 20th-22nd, 2009 at
the Westin LAX in Los Angeles, CA.  SCALE 7x will be an excellent venue to
increase awareness and showcase the work of the F-Spot community.

After some discussions on the GNOME Marketing List, the idea of a
"GNOME Zone" was brought up. This will be a rather large area specifically
dedicated to GNOME, and each project will have space inside the zone.
We're hoping this will be a great place to bring the GNOME community
together, and allow projects to spread out the responsibility of maintaining
a booth.

Each project will have some room in the zone on the show floor. This
will include
all the usual amenities: a 6' table, chairs, a 500W power drop,
 one Ethernet drop and 3-5 complementary passes to the show.

I am including our application for dotORG exhibitors as well as our Call
For Papers. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time!

Joe Smith

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_cfp
http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_call_for_dotOrg_exhibitors