Batch import

I would like to use f-spot to just import the pictures from an inserted memory stick into the database without any user interaction and graphical ui from the command line (headless system). Unfortunately, I have not found any information on how to do this e.g. with f-spot-import nor a documentation of available command line parameters that could be helpful.

Does f-spot support such kind of batch import, at all, and is there a documentation somewhere?

Thanks

  Jan
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview php?mc=sv_ext_mf gmx