save as renamed.jpg

I've been using Photoshop for several years, have purchased CS4. Also, I have my first Linux (901 Asus) running Ubuntu, 2 gig ram. I shoot always in raw and  just tested F-spot import into my Linux and processed the image somewhat. What I haven't found in F-spot is a way to "save as" for the modified photo.  I tried searches, so far have found only very old information (eg, 2006), that didn't seem necessarily relevant to most recent F-spot. Is there a way to "save as" in F-spot? If so, how?

Thank you.

.