Re: Plea for sanity in f-spots date/time handling

2008/11/1 Stephane Delcroix
On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 15:35 +0100, Silvano wrote:

> My question would be: is there any change that such a patch would get
> to mainstream?

if the patch is good, reviewed, well tested, the chances are quite good
that it could reach mainstream. But as I said, I plan to work on this in
the current release cycle.

Anyway, perhaps it would be good to write about the current behavior in the tutorial of the site, so users are advised, and about the reasons for that, so the flame doesn't start on and on.