Re: tools not available ?

> Oh you are :) Just go to sidebar and pick the right option from the
> combobox above it :)

Thanks for the answer!

I knew it must be a silly question,
although I must say,  it was absolutely
not intuitve that in order to find tools, one should
click  the box which displays "tags", in my case.

If I had not (short) experience with version 0.4.*,
and if not a (misleading) note in the manual,
I would never find out that any "tools" are available,
perhaps accidentially.
Note also, that now the "Edit Image" toolbar button
is useless.

Otherwise, thanks for the great program!

Marcin