Improved command line arguments parsing?

I recently started using f-spot and it looks very good.  Thanks to the
developers for their hard work!

In Ubuntu Hardy, f-spot has stopped working in certain contexts.  I
have traced the cause to a change in src/main.cs in Revision 3549, as
per Bug 501911 (improved command line arguments parsing).

When viewing images, forcing each filename (or URI) to be preceded by
--view surely makes it very difficult for f-spot to be called by any
program that wants pass a list of files.  For example, this makes
invoking f-spot from nautilus much more difficult... and currently
broken in Ubuntu Hardy.

May I suggest reverting to the old behaviour of allowing multiple
files (or URIs) after --view?

peace & happiness,
martin