Re: Dev tool

On wo, 2008-05-07 at 09:45 +0200, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> as lorenzo said, we're not using monodevelop (maybe we should) for our
> main development. updating the projects files is pretty trivial, and if
> you do so, I'll be happy to push the updated ones on svn.

I'm quite interested in this one as well, I'd like to experiment a bit
with MonoDevelop (although I'm afraid it won't satisfy me after being
spoiled with the Eclipse/Java experience).

Unfortunately, I don't have the faintest clue on how MD works, so if
anyone wants to take this up, I'd highly appreciate it!

Cheers,
   Ruben

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)