Re: Transferring Photos

Il giorno mer, 26/03/2008 alle 17.22 +0100, J Dickin ha scritto:

> I did look at your suggestion but could not execute it because my
> version of F-spot on the Suse 10.1 system does not have the facility
> to add extensions.  I think the version is 0.1.11
> Any ideas?

then your only choice for syncing your data is (as suggested by someone
else before) to disable write metadata, attach a tag to ALL your
pictures (can take long), enable write metadata and remove that tag from
ALL your pictures (will take MUCH LONGER).

this will sync your metadata to file. then you should be able to import
your pictures with tags attached elsewhere.

ciao
maxxer
--

Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo milesi yetopen it

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/
C.so E. Filiberto, 74 23900 Lecco - ITALY -
Tel 0341 220 205 - Fax 178 607 8199

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it