Re: Batch file rename extension

Hi, Guys,

Please check out the screenshot for the Batchrename extension (http://danielyan.awardspace.com/batchrename.jpeg).
I'm not much of a UI designer, so I would appreciate any comments.

I'll make the source public when I finish up the functionality. Meanwhile I've got a question regarding the Exif namespace, which I'm using for rename functionality.
It seems that it is in fspot.exe assembly, and is not separated into a library assembly, what would be the right way to reference it? Currently I'm referencing
the "f-spot.exe" assembly, which, I guess, is not the best way.

Thanks,
Lev

Stephane Delcroix wrote:
Hi Lev,

Bengt wrote a similar extension that would fit your needs, or that
should be a good start for your own.