Re: f-spot crashes when trying to export to smugmug

Ok, I upgraded to the latest version last night. Now when I select File->Export->Smugmug what appears to be the same crash happens almost immediately. The export window comes up but then the program crashes before I even have a chance to interact with it. I didn't have time last night to see if I can export to other services, although I was able to export to Flickr and 23 with the previous version. I can send the dump info and/or a core file later if that would help to debug the problem.

Thanks,
Tony

On 3/11/08, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh asheesh org> wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Anthony McCray wrote:

> Thanks for replying. I'm actually on 0.3.5, but still probably pretty old.

(CC:ing the list again; hope that's okay.)

> I've looked at upgrading, but was concerned about the process.
> Instructions said to remove the old version first. Do I need to be
> concerned about losing any of my work? Is there a way to back up what
> I've done so I can recover?

You can always back up your f-spot data by following the instructions at
http://f-spot.org/FAQ .

Note that removing the old version only removes the software, not your
personal data!

-- Asheesh.

--
Children are like cats, they can tell when you don't like them.  That's
when they come over and violate your body space.