Re: f-spot crashes when trying to export to smugmug

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Anthony McCray wrote:

Thanks for replying. I'm actually on 0.3.5, but still probably pretty old.

(CC:ing the list again; hope that's okay.)

I've looked at upgrading, but was concerned about the process. Instructions said to remove the old version first. Do I need to be concerned about losing any of my work? Is there a way to back up what I've done so I can recover?

You can always back up your f-spot data by following the instructions at http://f-spot.org/FAQ .

Note that removing the old version only removes the software, not your personal data!

-- Asheesh.

--
Children are like cats, they can tell when you don't like them.  That's
when they come over and violate your body space.