Re: Batch file rename extension

Hi

I am planning to do an extension for renaming photos.
But no promise on delevery time yet... :) So if you have time and
energy :) go ahead...

I would not choose the path you have done though.
What I was planning to do is to rename / move the physical photo (and
all its versions) to the new name/place, and then also update the
database accordingly.
Of course, you need to check that if anything goes wrong you revert back
to the old state.
Do a hard link instead of moving could also be an option.

I put code for this in a bug on bugzilla for renaming photos two years
ago or so. Should be possible to re-use / re-factor that code and use
it.

/Bengt