Re: Opt-Out Request

f-spot, by default, only uses photos with the "Favorites" tag in the
screensaver. and this is configurable from the Preferences dialog.

If for you random means random minus some screensaver I don't like,
remove the f-spot screensaver
(rm /usr/share/applications/screensavers/f-spot-screensaver.desktop)

anyway, please save power. don't use screensavers (but if you do, use
some that use few resources, like the f-spot one:) ). black screen and
dim. and suspend if it last too long.

thank you,
- Planet Earth