Editing Tags to assign parent

I've now got a lot of tags. Occassionally I housekeep and assign parent tags to newly created ones. Usually I right-click the tag and select Edit Tag. However, when I wish to assign the parent the pop-up window is quite difficult to navigate. I realise that Scroll Up and Down work, as well as Home and End, but a nifty feature would be to, for example, keypress the first letter or letters of the parent tag in order to find it more quickly.

Dougie