Re: Syncing two databases

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 01:08:41PM +0200, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
> Il giorno lun, 28/07/2008 alle 11.00 -0700, Bill Moseley ha scritto:
> > I could use something like unison to sync the photos between the two
> > machines, but are there any existing scripts to try and sync up the two
> > databases?
>
> you could consider trying conduit.
> http://conduit-project.org

Interesting.  It's lists F-spot as an app that it can synchronize.
I'll have to look at it more -- seems like it would have to have
intimate knowledge of the application.  For example, if one database
has a tag and another does not, does it get added or removed when
syncing?  Tricky stuff.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley hank org