Re: feature request: photo retouching workflow

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Alexander Rabtchevich wrote:
Hello. Is it possible to implement several features which can make a
photograph's life easier?
1. Add a shortcut to "Edit with GIMP" action. Be able to edit such menu
entries - add, delete, modify.
2. Monitor the directory of currently viewed image for external changes.

Both is already working

Oh, I guess you are talking on 0.4.4 or SVN. So could anybody help me to compiling it :)