Niepce

Hi,

I just came across the following article and figured that the F-Spot developers would be interested in this:

http://www.figuiere.net/hub/blog/?2008/07/16/620-introducing

This is apparently a single app that aims to provide an integrated experience to a photographic workflow. What I think is significant about this sort of approach is that it takes a lot of the work of the individual photographer who has to work to hone his own workflow. F-Spot helps to a point, but it looks like this program will attempt to replace everything except GIMP for serious photographers. Personally, I'd hate to see such a division in tool sets where things like F-Spot are for "entry level" folks. I'm of the belief that programs can be created to provide power for those who need it yet be simple enough for the uninitiated...