Re: Problems with folder and CD export (Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

> you should try running f-spot from command line (with --debug option)
> and post a longer trace of the error as printed to console.

Unfortunately nothing was printed on the console during CD export.

$ f-spot --debug
** Running f-spot in Debug Mode **
** Running Mono with --debug   **
Starting new FSpot server
Reloading
item changed

(... here I tried CD export and got the error already mentioned ...)

(... here I tried folder export and got the error already mentioned ...)
Exporting full size image

> also, f-spot version would help better understand.

f-spot 0.4.3.1 as present in current Ubuntu.

> I'm almost sure CDexport has been fixed in 0.4.4.

Well, OK. So let me wait until ubuntu catches up.

| Marcin Kasperski   | A process that is too complex will fail.
| http://mekk.waw.pl |                  (Booch)