Problems with folder and CD export (Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

I selected a group of photos and picked Export to folder, asking to
create Web Gallery. After I clicked OK I saw some info about copying
progress, then the following error:

   Error uploading picture "100_2162.jpg" to Gallery:
   Object reference not set to an instance of an object

(100_2162.jpg is just the name of the first photo selected, I saw
the same error in a few variations)

In the destination folder a bunch of html files were created, also
script and style subdirs with some files inside, and single photo
was copied to hq/img-1.jpg (original size).

So my bet is that the problem happened while resizing.

I tried "Skip" but the same error reappears for every photo in the
set (again, originals are being copied to hq subdir).

Export in "Save the files only" mode works properly.

Then I tried exporting to CD. Here immediately after accepting the
export window I got the following error:

  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at FSpotCDExport.CDExport.UniqueName (Gnome.Vfs.Uri path, System.String shortname) [0x000000]
    at FSpotCDExport.CDExport.Transfer() [0x000000]

Flickr export worked fine.