Re: Can't import anything

G'day there Lorenzo,

The db is likely to be corrupted.

Try running from command line and post here the fist 10 lines of f-spot
output. It will probably say the db version is incorrect for your
running version of f-spot.
The first line told me that the db was a newer version than the program expected.

Anyway, I'd suggest you to move away your photos.db and restart from
scratch.

However, removing the database and starting f-spot again fixed the problem :). It's now working like a charm.

   Thanks very much for your assistance. I certainly appreciate it!!

See ya
Thanks again
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia